on Monday, May 31, 2010 , 11:06 AM
OMGGGSZCXZSZCX.
ive badly neglected my blog. HAHAHAHA.

1.im suppose to meet my boyfriend.
2.im suppose to meet vanessa yupp ruiying.
3.im suppose to go shopping with zili and rachel.
YES ALL IN ONE DAY, WHICH IS TODAY.
hahahahahahaha.
but zili and rachel dont want go. :(

EH EH EH!! WONDER GIRLS GOT NEW MV.
HAHAHAHA I LIKE LEH.
sooooooo funny. but that red exercise shorts is PHAIL.
it looks like those aunties wear out for market.
-.-


ps, haahahaha bitch, you know what? because of your fucked up character we girls have turned from FRIEND to FOE.
who said i wont have true friends? HAHAHAHA.
sorry girl, no matter how black your face's going to change. ...IT WONT HELP TILL YOU CHANGE YOUR FUCKED UP ATTITUDE AND STOP TAKING YOUR FRIENDS FOR GRANTED.
esp those who have not done harm to you!!!!!


EMAIL / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER /

I'm Ameline, 17 :) I'm a noob living on Pluto and studying for my O'level this year, very very busy.


click for etc/tag.
♥RACHEL ♥VANESSA ♥sutrie ♥riduan ♥jane ♥tongkhee




Layout: 16thday x