on Friday, June 4, 2010 , 10:39 AM
MY (EX)BOYFRIEND IS A BASTARD WHO CHEATED ON ME.
WITH A SLUT, WHOM I SHALL NOT NAME.
despite how magnanimous i am,
she still thinks SHE FUCKING RIGHT.

what? its my fault i cant control my boyfriend?- sorry, i dont treat my boyfriends like DOGS. unlike you.
what else? its my fault relationship isnt strong?- SORRY TOO, if you havent come into the picture everything would be fine.

what the fuck are you even saying about? DONT DRAG PEOPLE INTO THIS MATTER?
so sorry, i shall let EVERYONE be the judge then.
tell me peeps,
which girl :
1, textes a guy when his attached.
2, tells him horny things. (i shant go into detail)
3, tell him OH I MISS YOU.
4. tell him OH I LOVE YOU.
I KNOW MORE. I DONT WANNA SAY OUT. JUST TO BE NICE AND KEEP YOUR CHASITY.

okay you can say, IT TAKES TWO HANDS TO CLAP. -i absolutely agree on that part.
oh yeah dont deny and start pushin blame to me.

girls, this is what happen when you give GUYS FREEDOM. guys dont go with freedom. :)


EMAIL / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER /

I'm Ameline, 17 :) I'm a noob living on Pluto and studying for my O'level this year, very very busy.


click for etc/tag.
♥RACHEL ♥VANESSA ♥sutrie ♥riduan ♥jane ♥tongkhee




Layout: 16thday x