on Sunday, August 1, 2010 , 12:17 PM
one fine sunday,
ameline woke up, brush her teeth and had breakfast.
and life couldnt get anymore mundane than it is right now,
especially when you have nothing to do other than household chores and extra bonus tuition later on.

so no matter how much i dread,
it still is gonna happen. :(

at times like this.
I HOPE I'LL BE ILL, THEN I WONT HAVE TO STUDY AND CAN SLEEP UNTIL I SINK THROUGH MY MATTRESS. YAY!
okay dream on.

i want my ATM card back!
the posb machine ate my poor card.
dear card, how are you? are you being digested in the stomach of the HUGE BLUE POSB MACHINE'S STOMACH?!!?!
oh no, yes you are!
its okay, i'll retrive you tmr.
:)


EMAIL / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER /

I'm Ameline, 17 :) I'm a noob living on Pluto and studying for my O'level this year, very very busy.


click for etc/tag.
♥RACHEL ♥VANESSA ♥sutrie ♥riduan ♥jane ♥tongkhee




Layout: 16thday x